Are you interested in using a leads group as one of your prospecting strategies to grow your business? A leads group can be a very powerful way of generating referrals. The Chamber’s leads groups will allow members of noncompetitive business categories to network, build relationships, and generate referrals. Leads Groups are open to Central VT Chamber members & each group is limited to one member per business category. Members are required to meet attendance.
Meetings will take place on the second Tuesday of every month at 9:30am on zoom, to start, beginning on April 13, 2021.
Expectations of Leads Group Members:
- Actively participate in weekly meetings
- Whenever possible encourage a guest to participate in the meeting should the member not be available to attend
- Help fellow members grow their business through positive referrals and word of mouth marketing
- Maintain active membership in the Central VT Chamber of Commerce
What Should Leads Group Members Expect:
- A team of up to ten local professionals that will help you grow your business
- Monthly opportunities to share about your business with the group along with an extended opportunity to provide a detailed presentation about your business annually
- Networking in a fun and productive environment without needless rules and fees
Sound interesting? Click here to sign up. If you don’t see your industry category, we may have missed listing that industry. Please contact the Chamber to verify. Only one member per business category. First come, first served.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email with any questions.