The Mission of the Central Vermont Chamber of Commerce is to guide, inspire and promote the best interests of the businesses and professionals of the area, and to enhance the economic, cultural, educational and recreational opportunities of its citizens and visitors.
The Central Vermont Chamber of Commerce is the premier business organization in Central Vermont providing essential and meaningful services to its members. The Chamber is recognized and respected as the “Go to” organization by the business community, government and other Chambers. Our community and its citizens thrive because of the efforts of the Central Vermont Chamber of Commerce.
The Goals of The Central Vermont Chamber of Commerce are to:
• Promote continued economic growth, job creation and infrastructure improvements.
• Enhance and promote the historical, cultural, natural and recreational assets of Central Vermont to residents and visitors.
• Provide a strong voice for business in local and regional planning.
• Encourage local business networking through a variety of membership functions.
• Recognize and promote awareness of those investing in local business ventures.
• Assist business by offering consulting teams of experienced professionals.
• Support a broad range of cultural events and performances.
• Increase communication between business leaders and legislators at regular meetings.
• Forge new bonds of cooperation between area businesses and local schools.
• Encourage residents and businesses to shop locally – especially with members.
• Aid decision makers and others with current statistical and economic data.
• Respond to those seeking information with attractive materials and quality data.