Why You Should be a Member of the Central Vermont Chamber of Commerce
To improve the climate for doing business in the Central Vermont community!
Every business and professional in Central Vermont benefits from the work and activities of the Chamber, either directly or indirectly. We enhance the economic health and vitality and improve the quality of life for the entire Central Vermont region though our programs.
Marketing ~ Business Development ~ Public Policy ~ Community Promotion ~ Visitor Assistance ~ Networking
• Provide information and referrals to the thousands of visitors traveling to or through the area from our printed brochures, web site, office phones and travel plazas.
• Reduce unnecessary bureaucratic obstacles to the opportunity for appropriate growth and expansion of successful businesses in the area.
• Provide lawmakers and government officials with accurate economic and demographic data, trends, projections and constant assessment of business concerns and how these issues can best be addressed
• Provide materials and assistance to attract new business and industry suited to our area and labor force.
• Assist new workers and families in relocating to the region — providing the area with increased labor force, local tax and retail revenue.
• Coordinate the planning and efforts of regional organizations and associations to accomplish common community goals.
• Implement training programs and opportunities to improve and enhance the region’s labor force skills.
• All of these programs and services provided by the Central Vermont Chamber of Commerce are made possible by the direct investment of our membership. Without the active and continued participation of the business and professional community through membership and volunteer work, these benefits would not be possible.